New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Inc.
Meeting Information for NESPRS Members
The New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Inc., and Charles Castiglione, MD, this year's Program Chair, have put together a great scientific program this year. As you know, the majority of the program is created from the excellent abstracts that are submitted through this website.
Shortly, you will be receiving a postcard in the mail telling you that the Annual Meeting information is now available on this website. This page will help you gather all the information about this year's Annual Meeting on May 31 - June 2 in Newport, Rhode Island. To the Left, and Below, are the details -
* Program Chair's Invitation to Attend the Annual Meeting (which includes information about the scientific portion of the meeting)
* Administrative Director's Invitation to Attend the Annual Meeting (which includes an overview of the social activities and events of the meeting)
* General Information From Charlotte (This important document contains everything about the meeting - times of events, types of events, what to wear, where to go. Please read it through carefully!)
The Newport Marriott Hotel Link is below and on the 'General Information from Charlotte' page. Just Click ... and go ... to The Newport Marriott page.
* Physician/Member Registration Form (This form is for all physicians, residents, office personnel and must be downloaded, printed out, completed, and sent to Charlotte for processing)
* Exhibitor Registration Form (This form is for all exhibitors and must be downloaded, printed out, completed, and sent to Charlotte for processing)
We hope that you will bring the entire family down to beautiful Newport for the weekend. There is so much to see and do!
Should you still have a question - Feel free to use the 'Contact Us' box on the left to inquiry further.